Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Current OBSESSION


I am currently dying for these amazing Azzedine Alaia mesh shoes! Not only are the edgy and unique but they are also so elegant in classy; usually a difficult combination to find in a shoe. Unfortunately they are not only $1,000 out of my price range but I am also a few seasons too late as they are no longer sold in any stores. Sometimes you just have to kiss a fantasy goodbye, yet I luckily did not! Instead of living the rest of my life in a melancholy state, I found an incredible pair of oxfords (my favorite type of shoe!) that remind me of these ever-so-fabulous heels that I plan to wear all the time! Not only are these shoes beyond unique and adorable, they also are totally practical as they are perfect for walking (I won't finish a block with 15 throbbing blisters on my feet) and they come with a built-in mesh ventilation system perfect for the unreasonably hot summer days approaching!



No comments:

Post a Comment