Monday, July 23, 2012

current fashion essential

Currently I am loving silk scarves. They are the easiest accessory in the word and make almost any boring outfit chic and elegant. Another great thing about silk scarves are their versatility, not only are they perfect in spring and summer (however don't sweat on them because water ruins silk) they also are great with a cashmere pullover or a plain dress and cozy tights in the winter. I fell in love with silk scarves during my trip to Paris, as almost every fashionable parisian was adorned with one (either wrapped around their head to cover a bad hair day, tied around their neck in a stewardess-like knot, or accessorizing the handles of their handbag); yet do to the expensive Parisian lifestyle I was unable to purchase one when I was in Paris. However, now that I am back, I have acquired two silk scarves, along with one I made two years ago in school, all of which I plan to wear on a weekly basis. 



No comments:

Post a Comment