Monday, July 23, 2012

Daily fashion indulgence!


Sorry for taking a break from the blogging loves! One of my best friends from california came to visit me on the east coast so all other activities had to be dropped in the midst of the excitement. But now I am back and giving you 3 looks to feast your eyes on xoxo.

I'm dying for this beaded Miu Miu pencil skirt. Embellishments and beading are really big right now and I love this style because every time I see it I am transported back to the 1920's where glamour meant a beautiful beaded shift. To buy ornate beaded clothing look to stores such as dolce and gabbana who featured a gorgeous medieval gold and stone skirt worn by anna dello russo or all saints whose hand-beaded tank dresses would make any girl faint. 

Keeping with the beaded trend, feast your eyes on this gorgeous shift by Jason Wu
The delicate cage detail on what I believe is a Valentino dress reminds me on the chain metal on medieval armor 


No comments:

Post a Comment