Tuesday, July 24, 2012

big news

I would like to share with everyone some huge and very exciting news I received today. Just a few hours ago, I was informed that Pittsburgh Fashion Week had selected me to participate and show my collections and designs within their fashion show. All I can say is that I am extremely honored and grateful for their decision and I have never felt so blessed! In the past few years, fashion has engulfed my life and every time I create a garment I image the day in which my clothing with be shown in a prestigious fashion show, yet I never expected the day to arrive so quickly and at only 16 years old I feel extremely accomplished. I hope that this experience is preview to a bright future to come! 
Thank you to everyone who reads my blog and everyone who has supported me in my goals and aspirations! 

See you next time at 

No comments:

Post a Comment