Thursday, September 6, 2012

Scrubmania

I want to tell you all about one of my greatest friends Lani Lazzari who is also the CEO of the ultra-smooth company Simple Sugars Scrub. My friend, who just graduated high school is making records in the world as she was featured in Forbes Magazine as youngest CEO ever! Lani started her company originally because she needed a bath wash that was gentle enough to cater to her sensitive skin, now years later, her products are sold in boutiques all around the U.S. Before using Simple Sugars I had never been a huge fan of body scrubs as they were usually scratchy and left me feeling like I had incurred a brush burn rather than exfoliation. However, Lani's all-natural sugar-based scrubs were different than anything I had used before, not only did it leave my skin super silky, but I didn't have to endure any pain to get the fab results. Yet, the ultimate reason that I use Simple Sugars is because it pleased my olfactory (AP Lit vocab word, look it up!) sense. Because all of Lani's scrubs are all-natural, you never find yourself smelling strange toxic chemical smells, instead everything smells so good that often you wish you could eat it (technically you can, but it doesn't taste as good as it smells - yes, I have tried it!). My all-time favorite scrub that I just cannot get enough of is the lilac scrub whose smell brings back memories of stormy spring days and sweet flowers. I have yet to try a scrub that I do not like, even flavors I don't normally enjoy eating such as gingerbread are impossible not to get hooked on. So if I were you, and I just bothered to read this entire novel, I would check out the Simple Sugars website to learn more about the brand, Lani, and the products. I promise, you won't be able to resist buying it!

http://www.simplesugarsscrub.com/
http://www.forbes.com/2009/05/04/family-business-dynamics-forbes-woman-entrepreneurs-relationships-sidebar.html

No comments:

Post a Comment